Coming of age is a universal experience, challenging and powerful for everyone. The Art of Growing Up programs provide multicultural integrated arts curricula to give young people, families and communities the tools to guide, support and thrive together amidst the challenges of adolescence.
- Young people will acquire new artistic and expressive skills.
- Young people will be empowered to make healthy and informed choices while navigating their visual and youth cultures.
- Young people’s identities will be affirmed and sense of self strengthened.
- Young people will recognize their connection and responsibility to family and community.
- Young people will be given opportunities to find their bliss, a lifelong passion or reflective outlet.
Rites of Passage Program (Ages 10-14)
Leadership Program (Ages 13-17)
Mother- Daughter Workshop
Boys Rites of Passage Program (Ages 10-14)
Boys Leadership Program (Ages 13-17)